Example Customization: Abstract Jungle
One of our clients saw “Abstract Jungle” last month at an art festival in Chicago. She loved the piece, but it didn’t work in her living room. If it were square, and if it had green and orange; then it would work!
I told her, “No problem. Tell us what colors you need and we’ll change the artwork.” She called me later and said that the green was “Meadow Twilight 6006-8C.” We got the color swatch locally from the same supplier and changed the artwork using that green. We sent her a paper proof printed on the same printer that we use to print our canvases. She received the proof the next day and loved it.
We proceeded with the production of her custom colored canvas version of “Abstract Jungle” and shipped it the following week. We couldn’t get a photograph, but here is a 3D rendering of the color scheme.
Step-by-Step Customization Process
1. Look through our online gallery and choose your favorite pieces.
2. Send us your color information, such as paint colors, fabric samples, etc.
3. If possible, email us a picture of the room you want the artwork in.
4. Scott will create a concept for you and post it to a private web page. If you sent a picture, he’ll also place the artwork in the photo of the room so you can see if it fits well.
5. Once approved, you’ll be sent a color accurate paper proof so you can see it in your environment.
6. Once that’s approved, we’ll create the finished piece on canvas and ship it to you.
We are looking forward to working with you to create a custom piece that matches the colors, size, mood and style to enhance your home or office.
Still have questions? Call us at 877-257-9199.